Safety in numbers

Ellafish

problem solved, I actually never thought of taking my two pitbulls with since I dont own a firearm I never feel safe on the beach alone.

john360

Sounds like a gud idea Jonny Blaze... Can u create the fishing group on ur whattsapp,which will also make u group admin... I will send u a PM with my fone number and u can add me... If u agree... If not... No worries pal

rofflign

Sealiner
Johnny Blaze wrote:
you would have to have the members of the groups numbers on your phone. you also need to download the whatsapp application to your smart or android phone and then create the fishing group by inviting all to join the group.
Think I have that already on my phone but never used it.

$harkBait1

D5 wrote:
Johnny Blaze wrote:
you would have to have the members of the groups numbers on your phone. you also need to download the whatsapp application to your smart or android phone and then create the fishing group by inviting all to join the group.
((goodp_

P.S. Would be also good to have a good guard dog with  (  Rottweiler or German Shepard) on night fishing - that eliminates  chance of surprise.
guess I should count my blessings then......

Attachments

• rotti%20pose.jpg
    rotti%20pose.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 716

Mike Smith

Sealiner
$harkBait1 wrote:
D5 wrote:
Johnny Blaze wrote:
((goodp_

P.S. Would be also good to have a good guard dog with  (  Rottweiler or German Shepard) on night fishing - that eliminates  chance of surprise.

Oooohhhh! Thats a lot of bait you have there! ;)

D5

$harkBait1 wrote:
D5 wrote:
Johnny Blaze wrote:
((goodp_

Wow ,  now you can even safely wear DA t-shirt

grootvis

Sealiner
I think the thread is already going in the wrong direction. I think it should stay "who is fishing falsebay and when and who wants to join"

john360

Think I should also get a dog... Then we would be really sorted but I maintain 'safety in numbers'... Dnt wori guyz they r legal lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 689

jb2

Sealiner
john360 wrote:
Think I should also get a dog... Then we would be really sorted but I maintain 'safety in numbers'... Dnt wori guyz they r legal lol

Hi John

My first gun was a Star 30M. I regret selling it.

Loaded weight was 1.2 kg's though.

grootvis

Sealiner
I dont have whatsapp and all that kind of stuff....maybe just use sealine, thats what it is there for. Maybe we should first start a list of members that would like to be part of a group and who would like to get a notification of the intended fishing date and venue. Once we have a list we can take it from there. So , to all members that would like to be notified , please put your names down.