SO when's da next social????

AndriesH

Sealiner
I'll organise three tables on the Veranda.
Sealine I.D. is required.
If you are brave, your shirt
If you are O.K. - your hat.
Otherwise, an eight ounce grapnell

ha ha ha ha
Say around 18H30 / 19H00

AndriesH

Sealiner
Booked and confirmed - Next Thursday at Brazen Head Bryanston.

Add / Delete your names by using the "quote function below the message

1/ AndriesH + 1
2/ Johan + 1
3/ Poenskop
4/ Homie
5/ Ian F
6/ Deisel

Black-Fin

Hey Guys....

Here the directions to The Brazen Head Bryanston.
Grosvenor Crossing
Cnr. William Nicol & Grosvenor road
Bryanston.

On the N1 take the William Nicol off ramp... Depending from which direction you approuch the off ramp, head towards Sandton. Carry on till the big William Nicol & Main Road Crossing. You will see the Centre right infront of you.

See you guys there...

deisel

Sealiner
any more takers for brazeb head this thursday, let make it for 6, unless thats two early, i dont wanna go to late cause i work on fridays lol,, please guys pull in and wear your sealine gear, it will look like some sort of a cult pullin to brazen head bwahahaha

Freenev

Hi Guys.

I was chatting to Mike Pike about a boat which he had seen that I was interested in buying. He mentioned the socials that you guys have every now and then.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for something between the 12th April and 10 May. It would be great to join in if anything is on.

Cheers okes.

Homie

Sealiner
Freenev wrote:
Hi Guys.

I was chatting to Mike Pike about a boat which he had seen that I was interested in buying. He mentioned the socials that you guys have every now and then.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for something between the 12th April and 10 May. It would be great to join in if anything is on.

Cheers okes.

Yup, heard so ! Hows Iraq ????

Come on join us on Thurs ???

Freenev

@ deisel and Homie...Naah gents. I only touch ground on the 12th April so hopefully after then.Thanks though. Homie, This place seems to be a much better jol than pre election SA...I'm only judging from News24,Lol.

deisel

Sealiner
ok guys are we all wearing our sealine shirts?? me and homes discussed we are going to be so dontleave us looking like pawpaws,, lol

Hooch

Sealiner
Homie, any feedback on the next social's discussion we had yesterday and all the plans and activities? That's the idia's i send to Kumez.

Homie

Sealiner
Kumz has chatted with me, but he's fishing Nationals, so we'll pick it up when he's back.
Its definately gonna happen though !

deisel

Sealiner
thats fine just right sealine on your poenskop with a permant marker hahahaha, no worries bud at least you can spot us easliy