SO when's da next social????

Hooch

Sealiner
Sowy gents, 4th and the 11th is out for me. Why don't we do it the last week in April so the boys going to Kosi can fill us in on all their catches?

AndriesH

Sealiner
O.K. Then, we'll have to pick a pub.
Us seriaas social fisherman are being left behind here, so we should probably find a place where we can talk about rugby and F1. If we talk fishing without the pro's, we might just end up with the blind leading the blind.
he he he he

AndriesH

Sealiner
And by the way - we have all sorts on Sealine - Any pub owners??
My Heavy manages one in Fourways - one of those Irish jobs, maybe we can get a SL discount for starting early.

Homie

Sealiner
Hooch wrote:
Sowy gents, 4th and the 11th is out for me. Why don't we do it the last week in April so the boys going to Kosi can fill us in on all their catches?
Most wont be back by then, and alot of guys might not be here, its 2 long weekends in a row only 3 day work week, so the clever guys ( like me !) put in leave !!!!

AndriesH

Sealiner
Homie - you sound like my Swambo - she negotiated 28 days leave with her current employer and got the pay as well.
I'm stuck on 15 days & "my money is hers and her money is hers"
Man - It's been a looooong week.

deisel

Sealiner
i know brazen head well actually used to work in grov crossing,,, why not have one night a month were all the sealine bois meet at the pub???? that fun for everyone and relaxing, its also a lekker way to meet sealiners that are to nerves and maybe are still starting out and dont wanna shown up by the likes Mr mona lisa with 170mtr throws

Kumz

Sealiner
Guys ...Just a suggestion ...why don't we give April a miss & have a huge One in May ????

A big family do , with maybe some Sponsors present ???

No promises ...but maybe some prizes etc .... ???

What do u guys say !!!

deisel

Sealiner
good plan i rekon do it, i also rekon consider the pub idea, im sure it will work lekker if the guys make it there regualr watering hole

Hooch

Sealiner
Kumz wrote:
Guys ...Just a suggestion ...why don't we give April a miss & have a huge One in May ????

A big family do , with maybe some Sponsors present ???

No promises ...but maybe some prizes etc .... ???

What do u guys say !!!
Thats a grand suggestion Kumz::S

AndriesH

Sealiner
I'll chat to Piet at the Brazen and see how they can accomodate us.
Kumz - you're idea is excellent, maybe I can attach some of my plans to some of your ideas ??

deisel

Sealiner
thanks andries but lets first see if anyone else other than me and poenskop like the idea otherwise its gonna be flop

Kumz

Sealiner
Gusy by no means stop yr current plans ... if you guys want to hook up in April ..pls do an informal 1 ...

We will pool ideas together & get a huge one in May if you guys are game ...

Kindly pls PM me or mail me direct with your current ideas ???

Cheers