SSEC NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS

Marthin

Sealiner
Hi all I have just realised that a copy of the application form to join SSEC: WC has not been loaded on this site. Here it is for all of those who want to join. The bank account details to deposit the membership fee is on the form. Once completed please scan the application form and deposit slip and PM to our Treasurer, Nico Fourie aka Mobi Dick. He will then arrange to order your Sealine hats. Sorry Kaspaas for intefering on YOUR thread but this just had to be done. Please do not forget to indicate SSEC: WC and your username as reference on the depositslip. Your application can also be e-mailed to nico.fourie@dpw.gov.za or nicof@live.co.za

VERY IMPORTANT, as reference please add - NEW and then your sealine name e.g.

NEW MARTHIN

Attachments

• SSEC-WC Membership Application.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 294

maaknlas

Sealiner
Klein verandering aan ssec wc se kant....

Nuwe tesourier is Herman Wiid aka seawiid op sealine.

pm asb vir herman met jou details en laat weet van jou as jy belangstel in ons klub.

Enige vrae kan maar aan my gerig word as nuwe voorsitter of aan Dirk - Kaspass as sekretaris.

Bank details is onveranderd

kaspaas

Sealiner
Hi all

Anyone interested in joining SSEC:WC can download the attached Application form, make the payment to the bank account as indicated on the form and mail it together with your proof of payment to our Treasurer, Herman Wiid aka Seawiid to his e-mail address: herman.wiid@sita.co.za.

Please ensure that you complete all the requested fields on the form.

New members can also download the Club's latest version of its Constitution, Rules and Species Lists (for scoring system) elsewhere on this thread.

You can also send me a pm to Kaspaas should you require more information regarding the Club and its activities.

Attachments

• SSEC-WC Membership Application.doc
    222.5 KB · Views: 74

kaspaas

Sealiner
Latest Constitution, Rules and Species Lists attached.
Date in effect: 1 July 2015

Attachments

• SSECWC Const,Rules&Species[01-07-2015].doc
    208.5 KB · Views: 34

Willias

Can i join the club even if i really suck at fishing and would really like to learn? Im really kean on joining

kaspaas

Sealiner
nicky.saldanha wrote:
good day
must one be a member to obtain the cd and books that you sell
Hi Nicky

No, its available to the general public.
We don't have any books for sale. We do however still have our Kob and Galjoen CD's available.  If you want one of each you may deposit R100 (R50 per CD) in our bank account. It is:

SSEC:WC
Standard Bank
Savings Account
Branch code: 026509
Account number: 276286014

Add your name/username and Kob/Galjoen CD as reference and send your full name and address to: sealineclub@gmail.com. The CD's will be posted to you as soon as your deposit reflects in our bank account. Postage is included in the price (normal postage within RSA). If, however you prefer special "counter to counter" postage, you need to add an additional R25 to the purchase price, i.e. R125 for both CD's.

Please note that these are not DVD's. They are comprehensive tutorials in pdf format on CD, with in-depth information and graphics of terminal tackle and bait presentations, as well as photo's.

Regards

Dirk Rossouw aka Kaspaas
Club Secretary