Rising Tide Magazine

KLIPVIS

Sealiner
After all this hype I was a little dissappointed that there no pics of nude girls fishing in hot pants and stuff , geeezlike cant anybody get it right !!!!!

Jean you got a winner here and all that for R30 bucks ! Amazing

RINEX

Sealiner
::tclaph::tclaph::tclaph::tclaph::tclaph::tclaph
Got mine today !

Brilliant Jean,it exceeded all my expectations.
Finally a book where i know some faces,less adverts and at a affordable price.

Cant wait for the next one !

DABONES

Banned
Got my mag yesterday afternoon and man its a good one. Already read through it 2 times. i like the way the articles have been written.... in regte vissermans taal

well done guys. looking forward to the next iss

:wfish

Plastic-sinker

What a co incidence, I got my mag yesterday and was in bed sick as a dog! Be careful what you wish for! Anyway, awesome magazine and thanks for the bait worms, can't wait to try them out. Rising tide has another permanent subscriber! I would like more adds of tackle, but I'm sure I must be the only one, so never mind me.

rinex wrote:
::tclaph::tclaph::tclaph::tclaph::tclaph::tclaph
Got mine today !

Brilliant Jean,it exceeded all my expectations.
Finally a book where i know some faces,less adverts and at a affordable price.

Cant wait for the next one !

::S::S Yip Rinex I have exactly the same sentiments!! Awesome publication with very useful articles!!! I can't wait for the next one. I must have read every article twice already!

hammerap

::Sgot mine yesterday ,really  informative great to see info on local spots also quality of mag is very good for price 

Mike Smith

Sealiner
Got mine yesterday as well! Exceeded all my expectations. Great quality paper and awesome reports. I am definitely a regular customer as from now! Joh! Those worms really smell lekker - can't wait to try them!

TRAVY B

Sealiner
Now I'm worried. Never got my mag yet and came to late back from shopping to go harrass the post office on Saturday. Will see tonight.vvbafvvvvbafvvvvbafvv

RISING TIDE

Thanx for all the positive comments guys! Kolstert 8* I am currently busy with the distribution in PE. You can find the magazine at Trophy Tackle Den (delivered), Alcocks (delivered) and Commercial Marine (pending until meeting this afternoon).

kolstert 8*

RISING TIDE wrote:
Thanx for all the positive comments guys! Kolstert 8* I am currently busy with the distribution in PE. You can find the magazine at Trophy Tackle Den (delivered), Alcocks (delivered) and Commercial Marine (pending until meeting this afternoon).
Thanks! Will pick up a copy tomorrow. After the comments so far its seems to be a must read.