East Coast AM Report....

BigBen

Sealiner
You selfish AH....do one for the CT boys also seeing you have so much time on your hands...

Groot asbl...^^..^^..^^..

Then we can avoid this next time

Attachments

• IMG-20130129-00607.jpg
    IMG-20130129-00607.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 154

jocob

Hi Darth Vader...........what are your thoughts for fishing @ Hole-in-the-wall for this coming week starting on Sunday I am a newbie to light tackle and drop shot also never fished at the Hole
Regards
Bob

Kenty

Sealiner
jocob wrote:
Hi Darth Vader...........what are your thoughts for fishing @ Hole-in-the-wall for this coming week starting on Sunday I am a newbie to light tackle and drop shot also never fished at the Hole
Regards
Bob
:::S..Howzit...Bob...Ja..Hole in the wall!!!...Now that is a fickle and a dangerous spot if you not too carefull....BUT...it can and has produced fish!!!......Years gone by we always used to go a gooi plug for leeries near Queen rock....BUT...now if the river has not come down and the water is fairly clean in the mouth and warm you might just have fun with small king fish on drop shot!!!....I have never really had success for kob there but have caught my fair share of shad and leeries!!!..As for the weather well ...watch for an update here tomorow and will see what I can do for you!!!...Will look into my weather crystal ball!!!...

Kenty

Sealiner
BigBen wrote:
You selfish AH....do one for the CT boys also seeing you have so much time on your hands...

:SSS..No probs Benna...Will do the CT one in the arvies for the next day as my weather software is for our East coast ..BUT..will adapt it!!!.....JUST FOR YOU!!!...LOL...

BigBen

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
BigBen wrote:

:SSS..No probs Benna...Will do the CT one in the arvies for the next day as my weather software is for our East coast ..BUT..will adapt it!!!.....JUST FOR YOU!!!...LOL...

Kwaai man ...Dankie...So lyk FB nou...mmmmm vanaand ma gan gooi vir ELWIS...by Sonwabe se diep gat regs vannie parking area..

Kenty

Sealiner
:SSS..That water dont look bad at all!!....What i can tell you is that a cold front is gonna hit you boys late tomorrow arvie...How that effects your fishing???....BUT...In my opinion ...GO FISH today or tonight!!!...Before the front hits!!!!...Black tail dont like a front!!!...SERIAS!!!

Kenty

Sealiner
:SSSWhat the Vikings have to say.....Our east coast...

http://www.yr.no/place/South_Africa/Eastern_Cape/Gonubie_Point/long.html

Kenty

Sealiner
:SSS..AND...for the CT boys......according to the Vikings the front will have no effect???...Mmmmmm...

http://www.yr.no/place/South_Africa/Western_Cape/Cape_Town/long.html

Kenty

Sealiner
dillon wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:

Strange how that site works for everyone else BUT DV......:::S:walk
:X..Hey hey!!!...Watch it!!!...You say I cant fish??...OR..I dont know how to catch kob??....:wfish

Dillon

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
dillon wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:

:X..Hey hey!!!...Watch it!!!...You say I cant fish??...OR..I dont know how to catch kob??....:wfish

LOL!!! Nah man just pulling your limbs...BUT they do say the proof is in the pudding....so far your pudding has been transparent for a while now....:hyst::hyst:;)

Kenty

Sealiner
dillon wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
dillon wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:

LOL!!! Nah man just pulling your limbs...BUT they do say the proof is in the pudding....so far your pudding has been transparent for a while now....:hyst::hyst:;)
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:Dillon soek IETS....maar dis nie kobbies nie!!!!...LOL...

boepens

Sealiner
I think dillon is just pointing out the obvious
DV has been 'blanking' for a while now. . . A looong while

Maybe the weather is being over analized instead of simply 'GO FISH'

Attachments

• attachmenthhh_1.jpg
    attachmenthhh_1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 141

Dillon

Sealiner

BigBen

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
dillon wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
dillon wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:

:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:Dillon soek IETS....maar dis nie kobbies nie!!!!...LOL...
@ DV vra vir Dillon wanner laas het hy 'n vissie gevang...2 peas in the same pod I reckon

Dillon

Sealiner
boepens wrote:
I think dillon is just pointing out the obvious
DV has been 'blanking' for a while now. . . A looong while

Maybe the weather is being over analized instead of simply 'GO FISH'

A MILLION POINTS TO BOEPS (Minora)
I bet you were one of the smart ones in class.:wfish

Mouldz

Sealiner
Send Dv to the SSEC WC Kob derby ,at least he will see what a cobbie looks like

Attachments