Chatroom

Land Locked

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Chat Room is open and working. Right now it is very under utilised. Please feel free to use it.

Below are some chat room related frequently asked questions, if your question isn't answered there feel free to contact me. I will do my best to help you.

FAQ:
Q: How do I get there?
A: Right at the top of this page is a row of blue buttons. One of them is labeled "Chat"

Q: The Chat Room doesn't work on my computer.
A: You need to be sure that you have a current version of Java installed on your computer.

jace

I think one of the problems is that whenever you go in there is no one there..i have there for 5 times in an hour and no one is there....
It will help a great deal if at bottom of this forum ..members logged on can go green in color when someone is in the chatroom so that the other guys in the forum know who is in and then can log in...
this will help

Land Locked

Jace, I open the chat room in a separate window. I keep that window minimised with pop-up notify checked. That way when ever someone goes in it pops up a little message.

Tony Coetzer

hey guys just last night there were 7 of us in the chat room the guys who frequent the chat room the most must be LL, ghost, johanvc, and myself and there are the others wo pop in now and again like emp, volcom, reefman and mel g guys hope to see you in the chatroom.

keep up the typing lol

cheers tony

mansoor

i will be there at nite...its blocked at work...also good too or i will get fired for not doing any work....

G

So they cut your water and lights at work. Serves you right Mansoor, you spend far to much time on Sealine and too little effort in fighting for my crayfish tally to be increased to six per person.

Seriously though, my computer bangs Sealine everytime I try to load the chatroom. Aren't you guys lucky, for now anyway, because tomorrow I am going to sic that big nerd with his luvbug onto my computer and tomorrow night the s##t will fly. Can't wait to get hold of you Vaalies.

Land Locked

People, the new improved chatroom is open. There is now a button to see who's chatting. The layout is improved. Come on and give it a try, if there is nobody in try again later.

Oy LL & Volcom

Just wanted to apologise for my abrupt dissappearance last night from the Chatroom, lost the signal but perhaps it was meant to be cause as I was trying to reconnect the power failed and yes no batt power on the laptop... so sooooorrryyyy would have loved to chat for a little while longer.

:f1shy

Land Locked

A suggestion to all. When going into the chat-room, don't just take a look and then leave. Stay a while, pull up a chair and relax. There will be somebody dropping in at some stage.

Chopper

I only joined today, so its still abit new to me. In future I will pull up a chair, wait n relax.

Chat Later...

Polychaete

I hope there a very comfortable chair there! LOL
As I'm house bound, I will keep Landy company today and see who pops in.

Damn You Guys are soooooooooooooo lucky, being able to connect to the chat room and well chat, poor buggers like me working for the G-man has to sit and wonder what's goin on in da room next door, can't even eavesdrop, firewall's waaaaayyyy too thick.......:(

Anyhows, just never forget, I'm there even if I'm not...... geez that almost sounds James Bond'ish like, keeewwwwlllll.....:shade1s

:f1shy